If you missed last night’s episode of WWE Monday Night RAW (catch Mitchell’s Live Report here), the show opened with General Manager Kurt Angle presenting new RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss with her title, one night after she won Money In The Bank and successfully cashed in on Nia Jax.
This led to Jax’s Money In The Bank challenger, Ronda Rousey, making her way out to confront ‘Little Miss Bliss’ and eventually losing her cool. ‘Rowdy’ Ronda would deliver a beating to Alexa using the MITB briefcase and when Angle tried to stop her, he caught a number of shots as well for his troubles. Angle would go on to suspend Rousey for 30 days, however today it looks as if that may not entirely be the case.
Currently, Ronda is still being advertised for the following events which take place during her suspension, which will end on July 18th:
- June 24th – RAW Live Event Anaheim, California
- June 25th – Monday Night RAW San Diego, California
- July 6th – RAW Live Event Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- July 7th – RAW Live Event Madison Square Garden
- July 8th – RAW Live Event Bridgeport, Connecticut
- July 9th – Monday Night RAW Boston, Massachusetts
- July 16th – Monday Night RAW Buffalo, New York
Of course as always, cards are subject to change and Ronda could be removed from these dates.
Continue following TheChairshot for all the latest skull smashing opinion, news, reviews and so much more! @theCHAIRSHOTcom on Twitter