In case you missed it, former Ring Of Honor star Taeler Hendrix made some serious allegations on Twitter on the 4th of July (which you can read about here), claiming that current ROH World Champion Jay Lethal “sabotaged” her during her time in the company:
“also the dude your standing up for is the same dude that told me because I didn’t sleep with him they sabotaged me and took me off TV. that being the all mighty Jay.”
Taeler would go on to state that she has hired attorneys and that an investigation is ongoing:
“I know this is going to be on wrestling sites. My name is Taeler & this is my statement: attorneys on my behalf have an ongoing investigation. I know I’m not the only one & ppl that have known of this investigation have been supportive. I’ll continue to fight for what’s right.”
Ring Of Honor has since released a statement to PWTorch addressing Taeler Hendrix’s claims:
“We were troubled to hear the allegations that surfaced last night on Twitter. We take these matters very seriously and will be investigating this situation thoroughly, reviewing all evidence related to the matter. Ring of Honor strives to provide an environment and workplace where male and female wrestlers are free from any misconduct or abuse. We will take appropriate action upon the conclusion of our findings.”
Continue following TheChairshot for all the latest skull smashing opinion, news, reviews and so much more! @theCHAIRSHOTcom on Twitter
DeMarco’s WWE Raw Rating Analysis (6/17/19): Raw Finishes #1, #2, & #4
What rating did the go-home Raw for Stomping Grounds deliver?
Greg DeMarco chimes in with your WWE Raw Rating Analysis for the June 17th episode, the last Raw before Stomping Grounds!
The WWE Raw Rating is in for the June 17 edition, and it’s another tale of WWE dominating everyone not named NBA:
- Hour 1: 2.235 million viewers, .74 rating in the important 18-49 demographic (#1 ranked hour)
- Hour 2: 2.303 million, .71 in the 18-49 demo (#2 ranked hour)
- Hour 3: 2.078 million, .67 in the 18-49 demo (#4 ranked hour)
- 7% drop in viewership from Hour 1 (8 PM) to Hour 3 (10 PM); -157k viewers
For comparison, here are ratings from last week:
- Hour 1: 2.380 million viewers, .75 rating in the important 18-49 demographic (#1 ranked hour)
- Hour 2: 2.086 million, .65 in the 18-49 demo (#3 ranked hour)
- Hour 3: 1.909 million, .59 in the 18-49 demo (#4 ranked hour)
- 19% drop in viewership from Hour 1 (8 PM) to Hour 3 (10 PM); -471k viewers
(Available via ShowbuzzDaily)
But what does the WWE Raw Rating really mean, Greg?
So another interesting week for WWE Raw ratings. The show averaged more viewers this week, and had two hours higher in the Top 5, but is being spun as a worse rating around the internet. the ratings improved, the viewership drop from Hour 1 to Hour 3 improved, and Raw continued to deal with a really difficult summer.
One thing we can’t ignore is the impact of two major network shows on WWE, as The Bachelorette drew big numbers for ABC, and American Ninja Warrior did the same for NBC. Both aired from 8 PM – 10 PM, the first two hours of Raw. One is a reality show, and the other is a sports-reality show, both targeting an audience similar to Raw (whose audience isn’t–no matter how hard y’all try–wrestling fans).
This was a go-home Raw for Stomping Grounds, but it’s for a PPV that many aren’t at all excited about. One problem we don’t discuss enough is the over-saturation of the WWE product. It’s all-WWE, all-the-time, 52 weeks a year. That is another challenge facing WWE that can’t be overlooked. We will have YouTube numbers tomorrow as usual!
Elisa looks great in her Chairshot gear.
You can, too!
Be like Elisa and get yours at:
Andrew’s WWE Raw Star Ratings (6/3/19)
Andrew gives you his immediate reaction to the June 17 WWE Raw with his star ratings! How many snowflakes did Andrew give?
The 6/17/19 WWE Raw is history, and here are Andrew’s ratings:
- #1 Contender for US Title Elimination: Bobby Lashley vs Cesaro vs Braun Strowman vs Ricochet vs The Miz: Ricochet wins via 630 Senton – ** ¼
- Viking Raiders vs Jobbers: Raiders win via Viking Experience – N/A
- 2 out of 3 Falls: The New Day vs Kevin Owens, Baron Corbin & Sami Zayn: New Day wins via Trouble in Paradise (2-0) – ** ½
- The Usos vs Gallows & Anderson: Usos win via Double Superkick – N/A
- Women’s Tag Team Championship: The IIconics (c) vs Nikki Cross & Alexa Bliss: IIconics retain via Roll-Up – * ½
- Seth Rollins vs Daniel Bryan: Rollins wins via Stomp – ***
- Top performers: Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins
- Total matches = 6
- Total snowflakes = 9.25
- Average = 2.31 (N/A ratings are not included in the average calculation)
Time to pick up a new Chairshot shirt!
Opinion1 day ago
Andrew’s Top Matches: Week Ending 6/16/2019
Coverage1 day ago
Mitchell’s WWE Raw Results & Report! (6/17/19)
News18 hours ago
Andrew’s WWE Raw Star Ratings (6/3/19)
News2 days ago
Chairshot Wrestling News Shuffle: Bray Wyatt On Raw, All Out Sold Out, WWE Talent News And More! (6/17/19)