- Toni Storm battled Io Shirai in the finals of the Mae Young Classic in the third match of the historic WWE Evolution PPV.
- Storm, who lost to Kairi Sane in the semifinals of the 2017 Mae Young Classic, showed up ready for a fight as she wanted to emerge victorious.
- Io Shirai showed why she has been touted among the best women’s wrestlers in the world for several years now.
- Despite being the least known performers on the show (to the WWE audience), both kept the crowd engaged from start to finish.
- Toni Storm would prove to be too much for Io Shirai as she got her knees up to counter the Asai Moonsault, then hit a Storm Zero Tiger Driver to win the 2018 Mae Young Classic.