Tonight’s episode of IMPACT Wrestling on Pop TV will be the big ‘Final Hour’ episode, featuring a clash between X-Division Champion Brian Cage and Sami Callihan.
IMPACT will then be off to Las Vegas, Nevada for its next television tapings at the Sam’s Town Casino beginning on Sunday for three straight nights. Today, the first match for the tapings has been revealed, as IMPACT announced Sami Callihan will battle Brian Cage once again, this time with the X-Division Championship on the line.
IMPACT has also issued the following today in anticipation of all three Las Vegas shows:
IMPACT Wrestling Returns to Las Vegas for Tapings of Weekly TV Show, Nov. 11-13
TORONTO | LAS VEGAS — IMPACT Wrestling returns to The Fight Capital – Las Vegas, Nevada – for the first time in five years, with three consecutive nights of action-packed professional wrestling at Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, Nov. 11-13.
The IMPACT roster is led by World Champion Johnny Impact, who also has been capturing headlines this fall as one of the most popular contestants on the current season of Survivor, airing Wednesday nights on CBS TV. Impact is married to Taya Valkyrie, who is the No. 1 contender to the IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Championship, now held by third-generation wrestler Tessa Blanchard, who is following in the wrestling boots of her dad (Tully Blanchard), her stepfather (Magnum TA) and her grandfather (Joe Blanchard).
IMPACT Wrestling also features Kevin “Killer” Kross, a Las Vegas resident who works as a private executive protection bodyguard for world-renowned celebrities and musicians.
Another noteworthy name on the IMPACT roster is Moose, who played 62 games in the NFL from 2006-2012 after a career at Syracuse University.
The shows in Las Vegas will be taped to air on the company’s flagship weekly TV show IMPACT!, which airs every Thursday night (10 p.m. ET) on Pop TV across the U.S. The live events will kick off nightly at 6p.m. PT.
Johnny Impact has been wrestling professionally since 2002 and is a crossover star, appearing on various TV shows and adding numerous film credits to his resume, including Boone: The Bounty Hunter, which he created, co-wrote and served as executive producer. Impact’s latest film project is the horror-thriller film Strange Nature, which premiered on Sept. 22.
The three November IMPACT Wrestling shows in Las Vegas will be followed by three more shows in Las Vegas, also held at Sam’s Town, on Feb. 15-17, 2019.
About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling is one of the world’s largest wrestling entertainment properties, creating more than 200 hours of original content annually across television and other digital platforms. IMPACT Wrestling specializes in creating premium content, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. The roster features such greats as Johnny Impact, Eli Drake, Moose, Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, Brian Cage, Pentagon Jr., Fenix, Matt Sydal, Rich Swann, the high-flying X-Division, plus the lovely and lethal Knockouts, including Tessa Blanchard, Su Yung, Allie, Rosemary and Taya Valkyrie. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT!, broadcasts in more than 120 countries around the world, including Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Pop TV in over 80 million homes in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony ESPN in India, 5Spike and Fight Network in the United Kingdom, SuperSport in Africa and ranFIGHTING in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, among others. IMPACT Wrestling also streams a 24-hour channel on Twitch.tv and is a top 10 sports video producer on YouTube with over 1.8 million subscribers, 36 million monthly views and 1.5 billion all-time views. IMPACT Wrestling launched the exclusive Global Wrestling Network (GWN) app in October 2017, showcasing over 3,000 hours of library and current programming, as well as content from leading independent professional wrestling organizations around the world.
NXT UK TV Taping Results from Glasgow Night 2
Night 2 taping results, including the formation of a new stable!
See the results from today’s WWE NXT UK tapings!
Following on from the first night of taping in the Braehead arena in Glasgow how would WWE NXT UK continue the momentum from the previous night.
- Kenny Williams beat BT Gunn
- Walter, Marcel Barthel & Fabian Aichner cut a promo. They refer to themselves as Imperium. British Strong Style came out which leads to a mass brawl.
- Wolfgang & Mark Coffey & beat Carlos Ramero & A-kid
- Kassius Ohno beat Gentlemen Jack Gallagher
- Toni Storm beat Nina Samuels to retain the NXT UK Women’s Championship
- The Hunt beat Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone
- Imperium beat British Strong Style thanks to interference from Alexander Wolfe
- Kay Lee Ray beat Kasey Owens
- Noam Dar beat Mark Andrews
- Grizzled Young Veterans cut a in ring promo furious about having to defend their titles at Download.
- Jinny & Jazzy Gabert beat Isla Dawn & Xia Brookside
- Travis Banks beat Joe Coffey, Dave Mastiff & Jordan Devlin to become the number 1 contender to the UK Championship
NXT UK TV Taping Results from Glasgow Night 1
See what happened at the tapings (night 1)!
Spoilers results from today’s NXT UK TV taping.
The first TV taping since Pete Dunne’s historic 600+ day reign was ended at the hands of Walter in New York. How would this change the landscape of NXT UK? We find out as they hold their first TV taping outside of England from the Braehead arena in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Kassius Ohno beat Oliver Carter
- Sid Scala comes on the big screen announcing there would be qualifying matches for a fatal 4 way to determine the number 1 contender for the UK Championship.
- Moustache Mountain beat The Hunt
- Joe Coffey beat Flash Morgan Webster to qualify for the 4 way.
- Nina Samuels beat Kasey Owens
- Walter beat Pete Dunne to retain the UK Championship with help from Aichner & Barthel.
- Piper Niven beat Jamie Hayter
- Jordan Devlin beat Ligero to qualify for the 4 way.
- Ilja Draganov beat Jack Starz
- On the screen we see Amir Jordan being taken to the trainers room.
- Xia Brookside vs Killer Kelly goes to a no contest when Jinny comes out with Jazzy Gabert. Kelly abandons Xia who is attacked by Jazzy.
- Dave Mastif beat Wolfgang to qualify for the 4 way. Gallus beat Mastif down after the match.
- Travis Banks beat Joseph Conners to qualify for the 4 way.
- Rhea Ripley cuts a promo saying the fans aren’t going to get to see her wrestle and she talks trash about Piper Niven.
- Grizzled Young Veterans beat Kenny Williams & Noam Dar to retain the NXT UK Tag Team Championships.
- After the match Gallus tease beating up Gibson & Drake but align with them to attack Williams & Dar. Moustache Mountain come out to make the save.Moustache Mountain, Kenny Williams & Noam Dar beat Joe Coffey, Mark Coffey & the Grizzled Young Veterans
Opinion1 day ago
Did Sasha Banks Overreact to Her WWE ‘WrestleMania 35’ Loss, or is The Boss on Point?
Impact Coverage2 days ago
Andrew’s Impact Wrestling Ratings & Analysis 4/19/2019
Opinion1 day ago
Carroll: Winners & Losers Of The WWE Superstar Shake-Up
News1 day ago
NXT UK TV Taping Results from Glasgow Night 2