Results from WWE’s Live Event in Santiago, Chile!
With this week’s episodes of WWE’s RAW and SmackDown Live all wrapped up, the company’s touring schedule is a bit different as the red brand headed to South America before the weekend to begin Live Events last night in Santiago, Chile.
While nearly all of the blue brand will be on their way to Canada this weekend, a couple of their Superstars have joined RAW’s tour this week as fans who attended last night got to witness a lucha dream match when Rey Mysterio went one-on-one with Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas. On top of that, RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey defended her title in a TLC preview against Nia Jax, plus Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor and the rest of the red brand’s top stars were all in action.
Additionally of note, it previously had been reported that Natalya was suffering from a legitimate elbow injury and was written off of television this week on RAW (read that report here), however that is untrue as she has since competed at the Tribute To The Troops tapings and also appeared at this event. Below are the results:
- Triple Threat: Drew McIntyre defeated Dolph Ziggler & Finn Balor
- Natalya makes her way to the ring and calls out Ruby Riott, but instead gets jumped by the entire Riott Squad. Mickie James and Dana Brooke join them until Bayley and Ember Moon make the save. They powerbomb Sarah Logan through a table, but the table doesn’t break and Natalya instead crashes down on her with a splash.
- Cruiserweight Title: Buddy Murphy retained over Gran Metalik
- Rey Mysterio defeated Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas
- No Disqualification Handicap Match: Elias defeated Baron Corbin, Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre, this match started as Elias vs. Corbin but Baron changed the match. Elias gets the win after a distraction by Apollo Crews
- Apollo Crews, Heath Slater, No Way Jose & Titus O’Neil defeated Jinder Mahal, Rhyno & The Revival, after the match Curt Hawkins comes out and challenges Apollo
- Apollo Crews defeated Curt Hawkins
- RAW Women’s Title: Ronda Rousey retained over Nia Jax by DQ, Tamina interferes and Ronda demands a Handicap Match
- Handicap Match: Ronda Rousey defeated Nia Jax & Tamina
- Intercontinental Title: Seth Rollins retained over Dean Ambrose
Results c/o PWInsider
— Lucas (@cody889) December 6, 2018
— Katlu (@Katlu10) December 6, 2018
— Apollo (@WWEApollo) December 6, 2018
WWE News: NXT Live Event Results From Venice, Florida (12/8/18)
Results from the other NXT Live Event last night in Florida!
Last night while a portion of the WWE NXT roster featuring the brand’s champions and top Superstars were in action for a Live Event in St. Paul, Minnesota (find the results here), another portion containing more of the newer talent and Performance Center recruits continued their own weekend tour.
Following Friday night’s action in Fort Pierce (check those results out here), things moved along to Venice with a lineup that featured War Raiders back in tag team action, Keith Lee partnering with The Street Profits to take on The Forgotten Sons, in addition to Nikki Cross versus Deonna Purrazzo and more. Below are the results:
- Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch defeated Mansoor Al-Shehail & Rick Boog
- Xia Li defeated Vanessa Borne
- Babatunde defeated Fabian Aichner
- Aliyah & Reina Gonzalez defeated Jessie Elaban & MJ Jenkins
- Shane Thorne defeated Riddick Moss
- War Raiders defeated Brennan Williams & Punishment Martinez
- Nikki Cross defeated Deonna Purrazzo
- Keith Lee & The Street Profits defeated The Forgotten Sons
Results c/o Fightful
— Naturally Phenomenal (@NaturallyP1) December 9, 2018
#NXTVenice it was an awesome match between @NikkiCrossWWE and @DeonnaPurrazzo with as beloved Nikki is, it was awesome seeing Deonna getting a fairshare of support from the crowd as well, she is awesome pic.twitter.com/lpHPVxKOEO
— Kyle Feeley (@ScorpioKyle) December 9, 2018
Thank you #NXTVenice
Lee Profits. pic.twitter.com/uIQqH2PaqI
— King Tez (@MontezFordWWE) December 9, 2018
WWE News: NXT Live Event Results From St. Paul, Minnesota (12/8/18)
Results from NXT’s Live Event in St. Paul, Minnesota!
As we’ve noted, the WWE NXT roster has been divided up this weekend with some of the fresher faces staying home in Florida while the majority of the top Superstars have been north in Wisonsin and Minnesota.
After Friday night’s show in Green Bay (check out the results here), last night’s card a TakeOver: War Games II rematch as The Velveteen Dream challenged Tommaso Ciampa for the NXT Championship. Plus, Kairi Sane looked to recapture the NXT Women’s Title from Shayna Baszler, The Undisputed Era in a 6-Man Tag and much more. Below are the results:
- Matt Riddle defeated Kassius Ohno
- Jessamyn Duke defeated Candice LeRae
- Bobby Fish defeated Humberto Carrillo
- Dominik Dijakovic defeated Kona Reeves
- Aleister Black defeated Johnny Gargano
- Ricochet & Heavy Machinery defeated The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly & Roderick Strong)
- NXT Women’s Title: Kairi Sane defeated Shayna Baszler by DQ
- NXT Title: Tommaso Ciampa retained over The Velveteen Dream
Results c/o WrestleZone