Kyle and Rance are back talking about the AXS TV purchase, WWE at MSG, and NXT absorbing 205 Live!
The Chairshot brings you a brand new edition of The Outsider’s Edge! In this exclusive episode, Kyle and Rance are back (with Karl out, living his best life!) to break down all of the breaking news in the world of wrestling! The guys start the show by talking about Anthem Sports and Entertainment buying AXS TV and the possible ramifications for New Japan and WOW television. They also break down the WWE’s shows at Madison Square Garden and all of the storylines involved, the WWE King of the Ring final, and 205 Live becoming a part of the NXT brand.
- TheChairshot.com – Always Use Your Head
- Follow Karl on Twitter @OutsiderKervin
- Follow Rance on Twitter @ItsReyCash
- Follow Kyle on Twitter @DrSmores
- Follow The Outsider’s Edge on Twitter @OutsidersEdgeCS