The Road back to Chicago begins and the Elites descend on Indianapolis. It’s Tiffany’s YouTube Takes featuring Kenny Omega, Shanna, Trent, Pentagon, and more!
Road to Chicago
- So Cody doesn’t want to talk about: Full Gear, the match stipulation, or…
- Chicago is to AEW what New York City is to WWE.
- Cody’s joy when talking about All In is infectious.
- I like that Cody isn’t afraid to take himself out of the picture. It would be so easy for him to book himself into the title spot and he hasn’t.
- That finish was wild AF, not gonna lie. No one could’ve predicted it.
- There’s Waldo.
- Ew, that shit’s nasty.
- Cody fucked his ribs.
- I like this doctor.
- Cody using a road rage story to show the difference between him and the guy he cut off and him and MJF.
- Cody compartmentalizing his feelings is a little creepy.
- I love that ‘He was MY heel. I picked him when nobody wanted him.’
- Cody needing to be back in the ring is nice.
- Look out, MJF, your reckoning is coming.
Being the Elite #181 – Liar Liar
- Kenny and Nakazawa talking is odd. Is this how guys talk to each other?
- Yeah, for fun. Do guys not play games for fun?
- Does Kenny ever wear full length pants away from the ring?
- Dude, can you NOT talk with your mouth full?
- Not fun?
- Are all guys this weird or is it these two?
- Kenny wants revenge on Mox. Good luck.
- DIRTY DEEDS.
- He sucked his own dick on TV? Where was I when that happened?
- Kenny is the worst drunk friend ever.
- Oh, we’re talking about the AAA belt.
- Oh, I’m sure AAA appreciated hearing that you forgot that you were their champion, Kenny.
- Could we get Mox vs Omega for the AAA belt? I want that
- Nick Jackson not knowing where he is.
- Matt’s not even there for backstage stuff?
- Kazarian is such a douche.
- Oh, Matt is here…no, that’s Christopher Daniels, who is now convinced Nick has lost his mind, and I don’t blame him.
- Oh, good on Christopher for being a good sport. I wouldn’t be caught dead in that shirt.
- This Merch Freak thing is creepy and not in a good way.
- Jimmy Havoc talking about the stapler and his fine.
- Havoc is like an over the hill 90s Goth.
- Justin Roberts practicing is always so cool.
- AWW, love the Jackson fam watching the match.
- What the? Tricycle race between Jungle Boy and Daniels/doing the Titanic thing on a trike with Marko Stunt.
- Swingers.com? The fuck you doing, Page?
- Page hanging with Private Party is…something.
- Luchasaurus ruining the fun and being dad.
- The promo between Scorpio Sky and Chris Jericho was amazing!
- HOLY FUCK, ORANGE CASSIDY HAD AN EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE!
- Okay, Inner Circle, I’ll cheer for you getting rid of these two.
- Hey, no attacking the cameraman, he’s doing his job.
- Yeah, that’s creepy and not good.
- I’m not sure who they just bombed into a couch…it looks like Brandon Cutler, hope he’s okay.
- EWW, hands offLeva Bates.
AEW Dark – Naptown Knockdown Fight
No Dasha this week.
Trent vs Pentagon Jr
- I hate that you can’t hear how much the crowd popped for Pentagon.
- Shawn Spears is on commentary, and the mute button is on.
- I do not get Orange Cassidy.
- This was such a good match. I’m glad I’m getting to see more than the backs of people’s heads.
- Pentagon’s chops are SOO loud, I’d hate to think how they’d feel.
- We were all shocked when Trent won, we all thought Pentagon would win.
Big Swole vs Shanna
- Shanna is super sweet. She came back after her Meet and Greet was over because ONE more guy had bought a Meet and Greet picture.
- I admire her being so open about her struggles. She ended her career in October…or she was supposed to, then AEW called her. She didn’t believe Omega when he told her.
- Big Swole doesn’t care about Shanna’s story. She’s called ‘Big Swole’ because she does things big. Guess that’s as good of an explanation as any.
- This is another match I’m glad I’m getting to see better.
- These two work so well together, even in the awkward spots.
- That double stop to the back makes my skin crawl.
- Such a great match, wished this could’ve been on Dynamite.
Leva Bates (With Peter Avalon) vs Awesome Kong (with Brandi Rhodes)
- Leva is so annoying.
- I like Kong’s new look, but the voodoo thing doesn’t work for me.
- Leva using the book as a weapon was both funny and stupid.
- Implant buster and that’s it.
AAA Championship Match – Kenny Omega vs Jack Evans
- This the match that I wasn’t looking forward to. It was a good match, but it went on too long.
- They didn’t show Aubrey Edwards curtsying for us.
- I’m going to admit, I tuned out most of this match.
- I want to get behind Omega, but I just don’t feel him. I don’t see what the hype is all about.
- This match went on way too long for a non-promotion title with a low card tag team member.
- Omega won. I saw him wrestle live. I still wasn’t impressed. Moving on to Chicago.
That’s it for Tiffany’s AEW YouTube Takes! Tune in tomorrow for Dynamite!