Miranda and Greg take a deep dive into the rebranding of the NXT Women’s Championship to the NXT Championship: Why did it happen? Where is it headed?
Wrestling’s favorite platonic life partners Miranda Morales and Greg DeMarco bring you another edition of The #Miranda Show! This week, Miranda and Greg discuss the name change for the NXT Women’s Championship!
- Why is Rhea Ripley now the NXT Champion?
- What did Becky Lynch have to do with it?
- When did Greg ask for this?
- What about Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard?
- Where do we go from here?
Follow the PLPs on social media:
- @theHashtagMiranda (Instagram, no Twitter!)
The #Miranda Show is recorded live Tuesday nights and airs each Wednesday as part of the Chairshot Radio Network, exclusively at The Chairshot Dot Com!
THE CHAIRSHOT: ALWAYS USE YOUR HEAD