Tiffany gives her opinions for WWE and AEW’s current product!
This is for all my musings about the constant state of ‘What the fuck’ that is WWE.
- WWE still using people they’ve released because they’re still paying them is shady AF.
- Love that many of the released superstars are making money off t-shirts.
- Remember how excited we all were over the Women’s Tag Titles? Yeah, I miss that.
- Nia Jax is a menace to the Women’s locker room.
- If you ever want to know why WWE is lukewarm on dealing with bullying in its own house, listen to the stories of how Howard Finkel was treated.
- One day, Vince’s pursuit of mainstream stars at the expense of his roster and core fans is going to bite him in the ass, HARD.
- So WWE spent a ton of money and buried a popular champion, so they could have Brock Lesnar vs Cain Velasquez for the WWE Title, and then released Velasquez without the match taking place, is the biggest crock of shit ever. Kofi got squashed in less than a minute for nothing.
- Contract signings always go badly. This is gospel in WWE
- I like that MVP is back, but more as a Teddy Long type figure, playa.
- Samoa Joe becoming a permanent part of RAW commentary should be a thing.
- The Men’s Money in the Bank Match feels a little flat to me.
- VIP Lounge is basically SmackDown plus about ten years and about 20lbs weight gain apiece.
- Zelina’s Familia isn’t grabbing me. They come across as a bunch of posers and bullies.
- Well, best thing about the inevitable six man tag match is that they didn’t need a twenty minute promo to get to it. The rest of it was boring.
- Apollo Crews vs Andrade for the US Title. I legit just yawned.
- Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler vs Asuka. The only winner will be the doctors.
- Yeah, that women’s match was terrible.
- Lana and Lashley are *GAG*.
- Someone really loves Liv Morgan and I’m so happy about it. Morgan vs Riott was fabulous!
- Nia Jax is terrible.
- Viking Raiders had a MUCH better promo than whatever that was last week.
- Why is Jinder Mahal coming back? Why can’t he stay gone?
- Kayla Braxton needs to start slapping the shit out of people, starting with Garza.
- Andrade vs Crews was great.
- Ricochet and Cedric Alexander remain the best part of the show.
- MVP managing a team against Alexander and Ricochet is intriguing.
- The biggest problem I have with this Rollins/McIntyre feud is that I don’t see WWE taking the title off McIntyre this early but I can’t see what they could do with Rollins if he loses.
- Candice LeRae as a heel, is MAGNIFICENT! Gargano…I’m not so sure.
- Wicked Step Sister is a NASTY move. Ouch.
- Mia Yim vs Charlotte was good, but it felt like a waste since we all knew Yim was going to lose.
- If Karrion Cross and Scarlett Bordeaux are going to be targeting Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae, like it was hinted a couple of weeks ago, who is the heel?
- It’ll be interesting how the accusations against Velveteen Dream will affect the NXT Championship match.
- Daniel Bryan is someone who gets annoying very quickly, face or heel.
- I’ll be so glad when the King Corbin gimmick is done.
- Doing both MITB matches at the same time is a bad idea. You could get two male winners or two female winners.
- I still am not into Wyatt vs Strowman.
- I prefer AEW’s squash matches to WWE’s. The Jobbers at least get some offense in.
- I hope this retrospective on Jeff Hardy is actually leading to something.
- So, instead of doing a positive LGBTQ storyline with Rose and Deville, we’re getting Deville as a jealous, crazy, lesbian who had an unrequited crush on her BFF. Am I getting this right?
- Carmella is in Money in the Bank, but I’m still hopeful that Sasha Banks will get in somehow.
- I miss the Usos.
- I hope Sasha makes it so Lacey can’t compete and takes her spot.
- At least Otis is in MITB.
If you want to hear what I’m thinking about AEW, here you go.
- I don’t get why smarks are so hardcore about AEW putting out a video game after seeing the hell mess that WWE 2k20 was and they’re a BILLION dollar company.
- I like Tony Khan, but him getting into an argument on Twitter with a former member of the Jags team is yikes.
- I think the benefit of the women not being as featured in AEW as they are in WWE is that they’re getting time to get better and be on par with WWE, Impact, and ROH.
- I love Aubrey Edwards’ new shirt and fully plan on buying one.
- Deonna Purrazzo in AEW would be a HUGE get for them. She’s an amazing competitor.
- The fact that Cody Rhodes had to wait four years to be able to use his name, while Brandi and Dustin could with no difficulty, is a crock. Glad he’s got it back.
- Card: Shawn Dean vs Jimmy Havoc, Lee Johnson and Musa vs Best Friends.
- Looks like AEW is giving tryouts to these guys. I’m for it.
- Loving that Dasha Gonzalez is ring announcing.
- Havoc comes from the same part of London as the Crachit Family in ‘A Christmas Carol’.
- Good match. Havoc actually did pretty well.
- I could’ve SWORN they said three matches, but we’re at our main event.
- Really good match. Not sure where Cassidy was, but BFs didn’t need him.
- Cody/Allin going first is a surprise. Not a bad surprise, but a surprise.
- Brandi’s Rockabilly thing doesn’t really suit her. I want her back as a heel.
- Cody just sent Allin straight into his wife, or was that an accident?
- Britt helping Allin was odd, but if it leads to Britt vs Brandi, I’m all for it.
- I know people are wet hen mad about Cody winning, but I’m okay with it. It’s past time for Cody to be champion in AEW and the TNT title is perfect. The weird finish doesn’t hurt Allin and builds Cody’s heel turn.
- I want SO much to like Scorpio Sky, but I just don’t. I really don’t like anyone in SCU except Christopher Daniels and his character annoys me.
- So, MJF is a hypochondriac. Never heard of a hangnail hurting someone’s neck.
- Musa’s going to get killed.
- Wardlow’s physique when he’s not in the suit is so disappointing.
- Again, jobbers at least get a match before getting killed.
- Wardlow’s F-5 looks a little sloppy compared to the other guy who does it.
- Jericho on the stationary bike in sequins is a riot.
- ‘Bubbly Bunch’ is actually really funny.
- I can’t take Hager seriously as a badass when he dresses like such a nerd.
- This is actually really fun, until they picked a fight with Jericho’s dad, and whoever the freak with the ultra-violet dildo was.
- Why are we doing tags in a No DQ tag match. There’s no DQ, the ref can’t enforce the tag.
- Britt Baker is actually hilarious.
- Adam Cole’s first appearance on Dynamite.
- Marko Stunt is going to get killed.
- Yup. RIP.
- Love Mox keeping the fans’ spirits up. Love the kudos to Renee.
- Mox calling Hager a bitch.
- AEW is LIVE next week and so will MOX!
- Mox never fails to make me laugh. Do what the man says: Call your grandmother, provided that she’s still alive. Ouija boards are not for playing with.
- Rhodes/Archer is every bit as nasty as I thought it would be.
- So, we’re getting Cody vs Archer. Guess Rhodes vs Rhodes will have to wait.
This section is for all the things that don’t fit into other categories
- Oliver Luck suing Vince over his release RIGHT before the XFL went under is hilarious.
- Michael Bennett teasing a return to ROH fills me with joy. Reunite The Kingdom!
- People are still trying to claim Jon Moxley promised WWE that he was just taking time off. He never said any such thing. Stop making shit up!
- Someone wigging out over an NWO shirt is peak 2020.
- Jon Moxley and Roman Reigns continuing to support each other even though they’re in different promotions gives me ALL the feels.