Miranda, and Greg take Pro Wrestling Illustrated to task for their thinly veiled (and horribly failed) attempt at being woke. Then Greg sits down with UFC reporter Jim Grieshaber for an amazing talk about life, motivation, happiness, and yes a little UFC MMA!
The Trios Champions of Pro Wrestling Podcasting are live as Patrick O’Dowd, Miranda Morales, and Greg DeMarco present another engaging edition of… The Greg DeMarco Show!
This week’s Greg DeMarco Show topics include…
- Catch-up with the insane lives of Miranda Morales and Greg DeMarco
- Miranda and Greg discuss Pro Wrestling Illustrated’s announcement that women will be included in the PWI500….kinda.
- Breaking down why PWI horribly missed the mark in what was an opportunity to truly lead the way.
- Where is PWI’s logic the most flawed?
- Greg is joined by Jim Grieshaber for one of the most engaging, fun, thought provoking, and motivating interviews you might ever hear.
- Learn about Jim’s life changing experiences, and why he is still fighting to this day.
- Could we see MMA in the Olympic Games?
Hear all that and more–including the Theme Song of the Week and Baron Corbin Sucks–on this week’s edition of Chairshot Radio!
About the Chairshot Radio Network
Created in 2017, the Chairshot Radio Network presents you with the best in wrestling and wrestling crossover podcasts, including POD is WAR, Chairshot Radio, The #Miranda Show, Badlands’ Wrestling Mount Rushmores, The Outsider’s Edge, DWI Podcast, Bandwagon Nerds, the Greg DeMarco Show, and more! You can find these great shows each week at theChairshot.com and through our distribution partners, including podcasting’s most popular platforms.
The Chairshot Radio Network
Your home for the hardest hitting podcasts and radio shows!
Listen on your favorite platform!