Miranda and Greg discuss the long term story between Sasha Banks and Bayley, and Greg goes off on the PWI 500’s treatment of Adam Cole!
Wrestling’s favorite left-handed PLPs–Miranda Morales and Greg DeMarco–bring you another edition of The #Miranda Show!
This week’s topics include:
- How did this Bayley/Sasha Banks storyline get started?
- Who turns on who, and when?
- How much motivation can you give to Sasha Banks?
- Could this feud stretch to WrestleMania?
- Why did Pro Wrestling Illustrated screw over Adam Cole in the PWI 500?
- To further support bad journalism? An agenda?
Follow the PLPs on social media:
The #Miranda Show is recorded live Tuesday nights and airs each Thursday as part of the Chairshot Radio Network at The Chairshot Dot Com! You can also find the show on Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and more!
About the Chairshot Radio Network:
Created in 2017, the Chairshot Radio Network presents you with the best in wrestling and wrestling crossover podcasts, including POD is WAR, Chairshot Radio, The #Miranda Show, Badlands’ Wrestling Mount Rushmores, The Outsider’s Edge, DWI Podcast, Bandwagon Nerds, the Greg DeMarco Show, and more! You can find these great shows each week at theChairshot.com and through our distribution partners, including podcasting’s most popular platforms.
The Chairshot Radio Network
Your home for the hardest hitting podcasts and radio shows!
Listen on your favorite platform!