NXT UK action continued for the second day in a row today at the Plymouth Pavilions in Plymouth, England, as the brand that will be debuting on WWE Network this Wednesday taped another round of television.
Although today’s events won’t be seen for a few more weeks, there were some erroneous reports coming out of yesterday’s results from multiple outlets regarding a match being made for Evolution. It was said that Isla Dawn vs. Rhea Ripley for the NXT UK Women’s Title was set for the all women’s pay-per-view on October 28th, however that was never actually the case and the two squared off today.
Additionally, Triple H revealed his big announcement that was teased yesterday. Here are the results:
- Dark Match: Amir Jordan & Kenny Williams defeated Dan Moloney & Tucker
- Triple H and NXT UK General Manager Johnny Saint open the tapings and unveil the new NXT UK Tag Team Titles
- Mark Coffey & Wolfgang defeated Ashton Smith & Ligero
- Joseph Conners defeated Jack Starz
- Jinny defeated Xia Brookside
- Dave Mastiff defeated Eddie Dennis
- Jordan Devlin defeated Wild Boar Mike Hitchman
- Fabian Aichner defeated Eddie Ryan
- Moustache Mountain defeated Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone
- NXT UK Women’s Title: Rhea Ripley retained over Isla Dawn
- Toni Storm defeated Charlie Morgan
- James Drake & Zack Gibson defeated Flash Morgan Webster & Mark Andrews
- Nina Samuels defeated Killer Kelly
- Joe Coffey defeated Travis Banks
- Special Referee – Shawn Michaels: Moustache Mountain & Travis Banks defeated The Coffeys & Wolfgang. Pete Dunne helps Moustache Mountain & Banks get the victory, Michaels hits Sweet Chin Music on The Coffeys & Wolfgang. This was very likely a dark main event.
Results c/o RingsideNews
— WWE (@WWE) October 14, 2018
Continue following TheChairshot for all the latest skull smashing opinion, news, reviews and so much more! @theCHAIRSHOTcom on Twitter