A look at the YouTube performance for the April 29th edition of WWE RAW!
As we all know, social media and other outlets have become a huge means of drawing in interaction and viewers for WWE. Most people will point to television ratings like they did during the Monday Night Wars in the late 1990’s, however that can be skewed with so many various means of watching today that do not include cable television. As such, YouTube has joined social media as a metric as important to WWE as television ratings (if not more).
As you’ve become accustomed to, here is this week’s RAW YouTube Report, compiled Tuesday night (approximately 24 hours after Raw went off the air), for the 4/29/19 edition of WWE Raw:
- Seth Rollins and AJ Styles Contract Signing – 1.574 million views
- Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Fun House Bob Ross Painting – 902k views
- Becky Lynch and Lacey Evans Brawl – 897k views
- Braun Strowman & Ricochet vs. Drew McIntyre & Baron Corbin – 731k views
- Alexa Bliss reveals the Raw participants in the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match – 633k views
- Shane McMahon attacks The Miz – 581k views
- Rey Mysterio vs. US Champion Samoa Joe – 579k views
- Bobby Lashley and The Miz on MizTV – 495k views
- Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss – 450k views
- Alexa Bliss reveals the Raw participants in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match – 371k views
- The Usos vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson – 284k views
- The Usos catch The Revival back-shaving – 279k views
- Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder vs. The Revival – 174k views
- Viking Raiders vs. Lucha House Party – 173k views
- Sami Zayn individual promo – 166k views
- The Miz challenges Shane McMahon to a steel cage match at Money In The Bank – 141k views
Ratings analysis appears after the ad – buy a shirt!
Elisa looks great in her Chairshot gear.
You can, too!
Be like Elisa and get yours at:
Greg DeMarco’s WWE Raw YouTube Ratings Analysis
Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Fun House still holds strong, bringing in just under a million views. However, it came in second behind Seth Rollins and AJ Styles, who topped 1.5 million views for the second week in a row. Becky Lynch and Lacey Evans came in third with 897k views, the first appearance for women on this week’s list.
I’ve often said that the Top 5 is the most important number for Raw, and the Top 5 in terms of YouTube views is rounded out by the Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match. Braun Strowman & Ricochet win over Baron Corbin & Drew McIntyre came in 4th at 731k views, followed by Alexa Bliss announcing all four competitors with 633k views.
The internet favorites weren’t able to deliver on the internet this week, as The Usos, The Revival, Sami Zayn, Curt Hawkins, and Zack Ryder all sat at the bottom of the rankings this week. Another bad week for the tag team division…
My favorite video…the brilliance of Alexa Bliss!
What did the YouTube results for this week tell you?