After night two of NJPW/ROH Honor Rising, Kenny Omega said during a press conference that he and Kota Ibushi wouldn’t be manipulated by Rhodes saying, “This sounds like an evil project of a WWE reject.” Yesterday, during a quick Twitter Q&A a fan asked Cody what he thought of those comments. Rhodes responded that it doesn’t bother him, “I’ve tried to be very cordial with the transition of authority. I will continue to do so.” Rhodes recently attacked Omega in an attempt to take over as leader of the Bullet Club. Omega and Rhodes will meet one-on-one at ROH Supercard of Honor XII on April 7 in New Orleans in front of a record ROH crowd.
Cody responds to Omega calling him a “WWE reject”.
Heat of the moment I guess. Doesn't bother me.
I've tried to be very cordial with the transition of authority. I will continue to do so. https://t.co/DMFDo9yfMa
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) March 1, 2018
Matches signed for MLW Event on March 8th thus far include:
- World Heavyweight Championship Semi-Finals: Matt Riddle vs. “Filthy” Tom Lawlor
- World Heavyweight Championship Semi-Finals: Jimmy Havoc vs. Shane “Swerve” Strickland
- Fans Bring The Weapons Match: “Bad Boy” Joey Janela vs. Darby Allin
- Unsanctioned Match MVP vs. Low Ki (with Stokely Hathaway)
- Sami Callihan vs. Brody King
- Lucha Libre: Garza Jr. vs. Último NinjaMore matches and wrestlers will be announced in the coming days and weeks at MLW.com.
Ticket prices range from $15-$45 with a limited number of VIP Packages also available at MLWTickets.com.
Kayfabe Events will be bringing WWE Hall of Famer Bret “The Hitman” Hart to the United Kingdom this June for four dates.
The one-man show events will take place on June 5th in Brighton, England, June 6th in Cardiff, Wales, June 7th in Manchester, England and June 8th in London, England.
Please continue to follow us and share our articles. Checkout the podcasts and more. You can see all the latest content @theCHAIRSHOTcom. Follow @Awesomephinatic for news updates and fantastic opinion. Remember when it comes to rumors…. Always Use Your Head!